We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the America Dental Association (ADA), Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the advice of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidelines that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made the following changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- A mask/face covering is required when entering the building.
- Screening questions will be asked prior to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arriving at the office.
- Hand sanitizer is available for you to use.
- We ask that any people accompanying you to your appointment wait in their car.
- Magazines and children’s toys are no longer available since they are difficult to clean.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. Please understand, this may lead to fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- HEPA filters are being used to purify the air in the office continually.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 847-669-5421.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Kevin Anderson, D.D.S.
Brian Korreck, D.D.S.
& the staff of Huntley Dental Associates